Running shoe is one of the best gadgets of any runner or athlete’s life. The market of this product is huge and like any other electronic gadgets, all the shoe companies invest a significant amount of money in research and development.
Often we become so much confused when we go are going to purchase a new pair of running shoes. You may find hundreds of different brands under the same roof. All of them are good looking and they have some decent features. Now suddenly a new issue appears which shoe suits best for you. How can I get the best one from here.
I am providing you some good tips to find the perfect pair of shoes for your feet.
1. Check the fitting of the shoe. Wear it and check the length between the longest toe and end of the shoe. Just don’t buy this at the perfect length. There should be a thumb width gap between your toe and the front end of the shoe so you can move your tow easily.
2. The heel must be soft and support your feet. It takes the maximum weight of the body. Be sure that it doesn’t slip.
3. Check whether your feet are flat or not. In many shoe stores, there are some devices to measure the flatness of your feet. Ask the shop assistant to assist you to find your feet flatness.
4. Late afternoon is a better time to buy your shoes. The length of the feet is largest during this time.
5. Is it light weight or not? The light weight shoes are better for all sorts of exercise.
6. Check the material of the shoe. Ask the shop assistant about the material and ask him to compare with some other material.
7. Define your purpose. Are you going to walk, run or lift heavy weights? Choose your shoes accordingly. If you are just walking, choose a basic shoe.
8. If you are getting problem with your shoe for a long time, consult a running shoe professional. He will analyze your feet and running style and thus recommend the perfect pair of shoes for you.
These are the basic 8 steps you need to follow to buy a perfect pair of shoes for yourself. Just follow these and you can easily get a good pair of shoes.